Digital Marketing Specialist.
Místo: Mitutoyo Europe GmbH – Neuss, Germany
As a member of the Marketing Department, you will be responsible for the delivery of marketing campaigns across a range of platforms and channels. What we are looking for is a spirited employee not afraid to express new ideas, who has a good eye for visual design, and is a bit of a perfectionist. You will be responsible for building innovative digital marketing strategies and identifying strategic digital opportunities to improve Mitutoyo’s presence on all relevant European digital channels. This includes using top-notch technical and analytic skills to inspire and persuade customers in the B2B environment while remaining true to the traditional Mitutoyo brand.
- Manage the development, improvement, and service of Mitutoyo’s B2B Content Management System containing 20 local websites in their specific languages
- Develop, program, test, and maintain web-related projects including, but not limited to websites, landing pages, and email systems.
- Co-operation, training, and advisement of other departments and Sales Companies to ensure consumer/customer insight is incorporated into our marketing platforms
- Recommend and implement new ideas and innovations to improve and accelerate digital transformations at Mitutoyo
- Analyze competitive environment and influencer behavior to provide strategic insight and success benchmarks
- The briefing, collaboration, and controlling of external suppliers
- Interaction with the B2B shop environment
- Oversee cyber-security for all websites in the CMS
- Visually stimulating landing page creation
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of professional digital marketing experience
- Digital native with experience adapting to upcoming industry trends
- Administrator-level knowledge of Open Source CMS and required infrastructure
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of E-Mail marketing tools and mobile application development
- Experience in SEO & Web Analytics as well as reporting & crawling programs
- Good written and spoken English communication skills (other languages are a plus)
- Working knowledge of GDPR practices
Software to be familiar with:
- Admin level knowledge of at least one of the following Content Management Systems: WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Joomla! (Best case: Concrete 5)
- Admin level knowledge of common online Marketing / Customer experience tools like Zendesk, Pipedrive, Qualtrics XM as well as software for digital marketing automation like Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, or Pardot. (Best case: Pardot & Qualtrics)
- Adobe Photoshop is a must, other Creative Cloud Apps are a plus
- Microsoft Office
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Unlimited contract
- Work in an international business environment
- Flexible work hours and 30 days of vacation
- Company bonus based on the company’s annual success
- Annuity insurances and a contribution to capital formation
- Relocation Assistance to North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Since 1934 Mitutoyo has earned a tremendous reputation by providing business customers with premium products, services, and the widest range of longitudinal measurement solutions available throughout the world. Mitutoyo guarantees outstanding results that fulfill the highest expectations in terms of performance and quality.
Precision is our profession.
Interested in this position?
Please send your detailed CV and provide your anticipated salary requirements, to:
Mitutoyo Europe GmbH
Borsigstraße 8 – 10